HIP Panel FRP Panels
HIP Panel Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) panels can be constructed as walls and ceilings as stand-alone or liners over solid surfaces. They provide a durable, scratch resistant surface, easy to clean panel that provides superior moisture resistance. Our FRP panels are an excellent wall or ceiling material choice for food processing plants, cleanrooms, healthcare facilities or any commercial space where surface durability and high performance are desired.
FRP Panel Features:
- Provide a strong scratch resistant surface.
- Can be cleaned easily using regular detergents, high pressure washers or
- Provide maximum sanitation protection.
- Lightweight and easy to install, no high tech tools are required.
- Can be installed as stand-alone walls or ceiling or over any existing wall surface.
- Prevent the growth of mold or mildew and do not rust or corrode.
FRP Material Benefits:
- High durability in harsh environments
- Low thermal conductivity
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- FRP requires one-fourth the energy needed to produce steel